Any update on 16gb spacegray shipping?
cyandissbee

Ordered, and received a shipping date of 10/28. I'm new to verizon. No charge to my cc yet, and after having read other posts - I gather that it won't be charged til the phone ships. Has anyone else with the same ship date received theirs? or has anyone received theirs before their shipdate??

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Any update on 16gb spacegray shipping?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jj65,

Sweet phone you've got coming out to you! Anyways, although there is potential for shipping to be subject to change earlier in your favor, I would still expect a ship date of November 4, 2013. Of course, we're currently working with Apple to meet high demand and you can even keep your eye on your credit card statement for when you are charged as that is ultimately when the phone is shipped.

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
KenWVT

I ordered 16gb space gray and my shipping was 10/21 and my credit card was charged today.

-Ken

0 Likes
jj65
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered Space Gray on 9/21 and was told my ship date would be 10/4 we also ordered a Gold 16GB with a ship date of 11/4.  The only status we have is 11/4.  Called Customer Support all they could tell me is that both phones have a ship date of 11/4 and that maybe the Space Gray will arrive early.  I see others who have ordered after me have already received their phones.  Really frustrating that the web site does not provide status on each phone individually. 

0 Likes
jchien

Don't let Verizon fool you.  If both phones are placed on the same order then they will be shipped when both phones are ready to be shipped.

I have a note 3 and gold iPhone 16gb on order.  The note 3 is already assigned but they wont ship it out till the gold iPhone is available to be shipped.  They have an outdated order system it seems.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jj65,

Sweet phone you've got coming out to you! Anyways, although there is potential for shipping to be subject to change earlier in your favor, I would still expect a ship date of November 4, 2013. Of course, we're currently working with Apple to meet high demand and you can even keep your eye on your credit card statement for when you are charged as that is ultimately when the phone is shipped.

EvanO_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jchien, we don't want any of our customers to have false hopes when it comes to the delivery of a device. Shipment for devices that are on back order will ship based on the availability of that device in our inventory. For example, if the Note 3 is available, then it will ship sooner than the iPhone. Our system is designed to ship devices seperately in the event that one device is not available. I hope this explanation is helpful to you.

LasinaH_VZW

0 Likes