Anyone else just order an iphone5 this week?
lucky5
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am so anxious to get my phone...let the waiting begin Smiley Sad

I ordered at midnite on 11/6 with a ship date of 11/16

who else is playing the waiting game?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anyone else just order an iphone5 this week?
kduffy816
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered a 16g white one on 11/4 with a shipping date of 11/16 also.  I am hoping it will ship early. The rep stressed that it will be shipped out BY 11/16, so I am hopeful.  Smiley Happy

0 Likes
lucky5
Enthusiast - Level 3

I also ordered a white 16G...it is my first iphone so I am super anxious to get it.

It makes me mad that I COULD have gotten it on 11/6 as that was my upgrade date but of course you can't find the phone anywhere and have to order it Smiley Happy

I am so impatient as I want it so bad- I am a little obsessed I admit- checking my order status and this board way too often

Ok I am going to get back to my life and try to be patient for a few more weeks Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Erik413

I ordered on nov 5 I can't wait. This is gonna be a long couple of weeks

0 Likes
kduffy816
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yep, my first iPhone as well. I am also a bit obsessed.  I thought I could walk into the store on 11/4 and walk out with my new phone.  I didn't realize they were back ordered. Definately going to be a long few weeks. Hopefully it will go fast.

0 Likes
GOHEELS08
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered mine 11/5 16g in white. I'm super anxious. I wish they wouldn't have came out with the iPhone until they had enough made to sell to the millions who have  anticipated this. Hopefully they will take this into consideration next time around so they won't be on back order for 3 weeks at a time. 

lucky5
Enthusiast - Level 3

Another day and no new info about my phone Smiley Sad

I told you I was going to whine and complain. I am driving my poor husband nuts...why the obsession with getting my very first iPhone???

My Android is about to give out any minute so I need my new phone!!!

How are you all doing in your quest to get your phone??

I guess it is good that they have not changed the ship date and lastly I almost ordered from Apple but it seems their ship date is much later than Verizon- isn't that weird???

0 Likes
kduffy816
Enthusiast - Level 1

I hear you.  I can't even check the status of my order because the website has been "experiencing technical difficulties" for 2 1/2 days now!!!

0 Likes
lucky5
Enthusiast - Level 3

Really??

nothing has changed on my order status...still says In Process with expected ship date of 11/16

Fingers crossed....I keep checking my bank to see if payment has gone through but it hasn't Smiley Sad

I have never wanted to see a payment so badly...sick LOL

0 Likes
ibutler
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered my iphone on 11/3 and i have the 11/16 ship by date. Called verizon today hoping they can give me more info on my order. I was told I will get my tracking number a couple of days before the 16th and should be in my hands by the 19th. Im hoping that I will get it early just like some other people have.

P.S. I ordered a black 16gb

0 Likes