Re: Anyone else just order an iphone5 this week?
lucky5
Enthusiast - Level 3

Gosh I hope that is true....I have not been this crazy about getting a device ever!!!

I think it is the idea that I want it, I can buy it but I can't get it ;(

The waiting is so hard...I come on this site way too often hoping for a miracle or a little good luck!

Glad to know I have company Smiley Happy

0 Likes
ibutler
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am the same way. I just want my phone. I've always wanted an iPhone ever since Apple introduced it. Now that I'm getting one, my blackberry seems to be acting up a lot more than usual.

0 Likes
Gamora

I ordered a black 32g on 11/3 over the phone with verizon customer service. just got my email today.. will be here on Monday the 11/12.   wewt

0 Likes
lucky5
Enthusiast - Level 3

Did you have an email after you ordered and then get another email with the tracking info?

0 Likes
larkinj2

I ordered my white 16g on Oct. 25th, it is estimated to arrive by 4:30pm today so I think they are shipping early!

0 Likes
GOHEELS08
Enthusiast - Level 2

my funds have been withdrawn. ordered 16g white on 11/5. just waiting on tracking number Smiley Happy

0 Likes
kduffy816
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ordered a 16g white on 11/4 and card was charged today!!  Waiting for a tracking number.

0 Likes
GOHEELS08
Enthusiast - Level 2

I order the same thing on 11/5 and my card was charged late last night. still awaiting tracking number but my guess is since it's the weekend that we won't get a tracking number until late sunday night or early monday morning and should be in our hands by tuesday or wednesday at the latest. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
jbot
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered mine on 11/3 and I don't think i have ever wanted a package so bad. Originally I was just excited to get the phone but now the days just keep dragging on. I don't want to sound so consumerist but it feels like my life is on some kind of hold until I get a package that I ordered. Hope fully I get it on monday but idk if I'll be that lucky. My phone is starting to do realy stupid stuff like shut off the screen at random times and erase some of my texts like there's lag or something.

0 Likes
lucky5
Enthusiast - Level 3

jbot I feel the same way. It is like I am obsessed until I get this phone.

I wish it did not mean so much but it does and my old phone is giving out.

I can't wait to get it Smiley Happy

Hopefully we will see some action Monday!!

Hang in their...

0 Likes