Re: Anyone else scheduled for 9/28?
NanaSioux
Enthusiast - Level 2

My preorder email says shipment date of 9/28 as well.  My credit card was charged sometime within the last 5 hours and my order status has been changed to "sent for processing."  Hopefully I'll get a tracking number soon and maybe the phone before Friday.  I ordered in store about 4:00 on the 14th and my rep said it would probably be before the 28th. 

0 Likes
colmonty

Good luck everyone. I am still waiting for CC authorization and tracking number and I ordered at 2pm EST....all the best and have fun with the new phone when you finally receive it Smiley Happy

0 Likes
NanaSioux
Enthusiast - Level 2

Woke up this morning with a shipping email and tracking number!  Scheduled to be here by 3:00PM tomorrow.  I used my daughter's line to purchase this phone and my preorder email stated her phone number as receiving the phone; even though I transferred the upgrade in store before placing the order.  My shipment email has MY phone number on it.  Does that mean the transfer went through as it was supposed to, or should I still call VZW for activation so I don't have the SIM card problems?

0 Likes