Re: Anyone order after 9 am Central shipped?
codylock

hm i actually ordered mine at 10:43 am in the verizon store central time and the verizon rep told me that i would have a chance to get 21-26 but i doubt it oh well ill get it probably the 26th. Let me know if anyone else gets there's shipped thanks!!!

0 Likes
dad_23
Contributor - Level 1

Mine did this morning!  I had a shipment date of 9/26 and my card was charged this morning and my order has been shipped.  Estimated delivery 9/21

There is hope to get them earlier than stated on the Verizon Status Order.

0 Likes
codylock

have you gotten an email?? dad_23 and what time did you order

0 Likes
SW1952
Enthusiast - Level 3

My order was clocked in at Verizon at 9:27 EST (that would be 10:20 CST) and mine is being delivered tomorrow. I was continuously told by the CSRs that it would not SHIP until 9/21 but it was charged late Wednesday and got the email with the tracking around 10AM today.

0 Likes
kaylolly

I ordered a black 16GB a few minutes after 9:00 CST. Card hasn't been charged. Status says it will ship 9/21 but my original confirmation e-mail says it would arrive on 9/21. Idk.

0 Likes
dad_23
Contributor - Level 1

@codylock

My order was kind of jacked up.

I ordered mine 9/14 at 8:30am EST.  Showed delivery by 9/21.  Never got a confirmation email but later about 1pm EST I got an email saying there was a problem with my application.  I called right away and it turned out my birthdate got messed up on the order.  I sorted it out on the phone and was cleared.  The rep told me I would get mine 9/26.  My status since then showed 9/26 the whole time.

This morning my card was charged and I have a tracking email and it's being delivered tomorrow.  Guess I got lucky.

0 Likes
codylock

haha yes you did, i guess ill get mine monday or tuesday or wednesday haha whatever is okay with me!! is it possible to get it on saturday

0 Likes
jdparde

is yours white or black

0 Likes
grammaw

I was amazed, the verification e-mail came and the white iphone 5 was delivered today in the a.m.  My problem now is the hours that I have spent trying to use it?!  Very happy with how they lived up to their word as far as delivery is concerned, it is worth the wait!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes