Apple I-5 instructions
butzer

Getting a Apple I5 this Monday, have a basic phone now but cannot find any information on how to use "ALL" the features on this phone. Heard it is easy to use, but the more I read on this site the more I need to have printed material - example - one person said that they cannot open pics on there mail, another cannot share information, and another will not send attachments all the time. So my question is that I do not want to be not only confused but totally pissed at it. Was told that I might need a work shop, not available on Verizon's site and will not be, not on Apple's, and Verizon could not give me anything but a run around and has not answered my basic question, "How can I look up the answer to a problem I might have" they again suggested a class at a Verizon store, but they do not have classes for the I-5. I just want to make it easy, without driving to a class, calling Verizon which is not a treat in itself, needing my laptop to look some problem up, which none of the three have any information anyway. --  It's a joke, but Verizon get's there money up front with no support at all. 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Apple I-5 instructions
jondal
Contributor - Level 1

Go to a local Vzw store that has a work shop it's free

0 Likes
Spiral
Master - Level 1

Simple google search ressults in the desired user's guide.

http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/iphone_user_guide.pdf

chefgary

Like you, I want a manual! Unfortunately, everytime I go to Verizon's I-5 manual download, it crashes on me. The message Verizon's download gives me, is that the file is corrupted"

So, How do I get a full manual, so I can make the most of this new phone?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you checked the phone itself? It might have the user manual preloaded on the device.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
21stNow
Master - Level 1

The last iPhone that I had was the iPhone 4, but it had the user's manual on the phone.  It is a bookmark in Safari.  I would think that it's still there, but an iPhone 5 owner can confirm/correct this for us.

TomCat03
Contributor - Level 3

There is an iPhone User Guide Bookmarked in Safari you can view once your phone is up and running. Great overview if you want to browse through everything. My best suggestion if you want to review prior to getting your phone, just Google some stuff. When i got mine, I search stuff like "best battery life iphone 5," "Notifcations," etc. Actually, I looked more at YouTube videos to better understand how to make changes. Pretty basic stuff but if you are going from a basic phone you won't really understand a lot of stuff until you actually get your i5 and start using it. You'll run into some things you have questions about and simply Google for answers. That's what I did. Just searched stuff as I came across things I didn't like or wanted to make more efficient.

0 Likes