Re: Apple ID?
Tidbits
Legend

Any app you've installed will always be in the cloud are you own the license to them. You don't have to install them if you don't want to.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

If you wanted to install battery doctor you just tap on the cloud icon.

All your past purchases are in "the cloud" and can be downloaded if you want.

is this answering your questions?   I get the feeling it may not?   Can you reword?

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Yes, you will be able to redownload deleted apps. They will always be available because you bought them (even the free ones) so they will always be shown in your purchases. I think this is what all of the replys are trying to get across to you. The answer is yes.

0 Likes
oneilb83
Contributor - Level 1

I guess I will just use a new e-mail as an Apple ID on my Upgraded iPhone when I get it on 2/28/16 but another question is, If I choose to keep the same number does the sim card thats in my iPhone 5c get put in the new iPhone that I will be upgrading too and would I still be able to play the game apps on my iPhone 5c if I choose to keep it?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

My question is why would you want to change because of the apps? It makes no difference. You can install them or not. They'll always show up on the new account.

All it is showing you is what you ate licensed to install and are not installed. If you don't want to install them then don't install them.

oneilb83
Contributor - Level 1

I wanna use a new e-mail and just start off like scratch and the e-mail for the Apple ID I'm using for my iPod Touch 5th Generation 32GB is not the same that I'm using on my iPhone 5c and any of the apps I installed on that iPod Touch 5th Generation but then deleted isn't on my iPhone 5c

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

You don't have to install the apps even if they are in the "cloud". You don't have to install what you don't want. The only time it may pose a problem if you restore from backup, but not when starting fresh

mama23dogs
Legend

TThere is no reason to EVER make another Apple ID.  Your devices are individuals and can have completely different content.

phones and tablets are single user devices.  You would have to sign in to multiple Apple ID on each to update apps, or pay for apps twice.

can I stress this any more?!? 

if your email address changes you can change your Apple ID to match.

iTunes Store, Mac App Store, and iBooks Store: About your Apple ID and password - Apple Support

kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If you wanted apps from more than one Apple ID (in your case your iPod vs your iPhone) you could still get them by signing in to iTunes on your computer under one account, authorizing that account on that computer and downloading whatever apps you want (they will be in your library), and then syncing them to ypur device. Do the same with each iTunes account you have. You can also do this on your devices if you want. But there really is no need to have multiple iTunes accounts unless you're trying to make sure each device has it's own iCloud space so you will have a fresh 5 GB of space to store backups. I have two accounts only because once upon a time you couldn't change your iTunes email address. When I no longer had access to an old email address I was advised by apple to open a new account. I can still access the old one since I did have some purchases...and I have items from that account on all of my iDevices along with my current account. But in general it's really overkill to keep starting new iTunes accounts.

oneilb83
Contributor - Level 1

Maybe I'll just use the same Apple ID from my iPhone 5c but how much capacity does a 128GB iPhone have?

0 Likes