Best iPhone 5 case
larkinj2

Getting my new phone tomorrow, does anyone have any recommendations on cases?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Best iPhone 5 case
lucky5
Enthusiast - Level 3

I love the Speck cases ...you can order on Amazon for a bit less $

Finally Apple endorsed Speck cases as well.

They look really nice too.

I have a Speck case waiting for the arrival of my phone that I don't have yet Smiley Sad

0 Likes
larkinj2

Thanks! I'll have to look into those...and hopefully your phone will be shipping soon! Mine shipped much sooner than my expected ship date Smiley Happy

0 Likes
ibutler
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would recommend an Otterbox case. The new Otterbox cases for the iPhone 5 that have the rubber surrounding it, seem to be made with a better material compared to the iPhone 4 cases. I got the Otterbox defender case for my iPhone 5 for $32.00 on Amazon.

0 Likes
Site_Map_Sam

Otterbox Defender.

27.00 with free shipping on Amazon.

0 Likes
egrah57367
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also have the otter box defender. Is a great case I had it with my Droid x2 and now my iPhone 5. I bought mine of amazon for $32.  Very good protection for the phone. I highly recommend the otter box defender.

0 Likes
Realist4

The otter box commuter case is great alternative to the otter box defender if you don't want too much bulk on your phone or pocket. Plus its $10 dollars cheaper. If you go to Amazon.com you probably get it for cheaper there.

0 Likes
larkinj2

Thanks everyone! I ended up going with the Otterbox Commuter and I love it so far!

0 Likes