Business Phone Pre-Orders
jojo122488
Enthusiast - Level 3

Has anyone who is a business customer and pre ordered over the phone prior to 11 AM, received their shipment email or tracking number? I get a new story every time I call a business center rep (one told me mine wasnt shipping until 10/5 and after I started screaming realized his mistake and said that he didnt actually have the information up, dumb ***!) I know that we had to wait to pre order until 7 AM but I was told we have a seperate inventory, can anyone confirm that?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Business Phone Pre-Orders
theroamingjoe2012
Enthusiast - Level 3

Still waiting on all nine of mine.

0 Likes
pewaukee_ironman
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered via our business specific site on the 14th.  The email I received from Verizon says my phone will arrive on 9/21 via Fedex Overnight delivery.  That means they have to ship it by tomorrow.  My order was placed with them at 9:26 am on 9/14.  I've checked for the last two days using the Order Status link on the Verizon website.  It continues to say "This order is for a product not currently available in our warehouses. When we receive the inventory, we will process payment and ship it immediately. You will receive notification when this occurs."

I've not gotten any email update saying that I will not receive this as promised on Friday and since the shipment method is FedEx overnight I guess it's still possible for them to deliver it on time.  I'll know tomorrow if the website doesn't update to show a shipment has occurred.

0 Likes
jojo122488
Enthusiast - Level 3

You might also want to try this link:

https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do

This is specifically for preorders, you put in the preorder number and the business name (in all CAPS). This is what worked me to and it says ship by 9/21, but my emal confirmation states delier by 9/12

I also heard from business reps that business phones are being shipped overnight (not sure how true that is). The rep yesterday told me that if I didnt have a tracking/shipping email by tomorrow to call back. Every time I call they say that my order is fine and on schedule it just wasnt processed yet. Hope they dont scew over thier business customers!

0 Likes
theroamingjoe2012
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's more information than I get.  I go to check order status on our enterprise business page and all I get for status is "PRE".  WTF is "PRE"?  "PRE" doesn't tell me whether my order is being processed.  "PRE" doesn't tell me if they are backordered or not.  "PRE" doesn't provide tracking information.  "PRE" must stand for PREtty useless.

0 Likes
theroamingjoe2012
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've tried using that site for a few of my orders with no luck.  Let's hope they do manage to get them out tomorrow, otherwise I'm going to have an angry horde at my office door on Friday!  🙂  Not that I blame them as I'm one of the nine!

0 Likes
jojo122488
Enthusiast - Level 3

Agreed! I have spoken to about 20 verizon reps since pre ordering the phone and each time I get a new story. The only person who was every the slightest bit helpful was on the Twitter account @VZWSupport. Sometimes if you send them a tweet they message you directly and then they can check your info. I havent heard of any business people getting shipping emails which leads me to believe that our phones are indeed being overnighted and we should have tracking info tomorrow. If not, when I angrily call verizon yet again and speak to a live chat person and tweet them, I will include everyone's frustration with theri business support center!

0 Likes
theroamingjoe2012
Enthusiast - Level 3

Good idea.  I tweeted to @verizonbusiness and got nothing from them.  I'll try @VZWSupport.

0 Likes
alexandraeleni
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered my Iphone on a business account at 5am MST so like 7am EST. And I also haven't received a shipping confirmation.  The only way I can seem to check the order status is by signing in to the business account, but the status just says Awaiting Inventory. I called last night and they said that the 9/21 is still the date (as it also states online) but whether that is delivered by or shipped by I don't know. I wish there was more information. Do people have different order statuses??

0 Likes
jojo122488
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just went online to check my preorder status with the link I originally posted and it showed that hte phone would ship 9.28 (unacceptable since i ordered within the first hour business customers were allowed) so i called verizon, they told me to check my credit card statement which showed a verizon wireless charge, they stated that was the best confirmation because they only charge the card when the phone is shippnig. They did not have a tracking number nor do I have an email yet so I'm assuming this just happened, but they said I should have tracking info tomorrow now that my credit has been charged. My suggestion is to keep checking your credit card statement since the verizon system is not reliable. Here's to hoping my phone actually comes Friday! Just got my case in the mail so at least we know Verizon knows how to ship something!

0 Likes