Re: Business Phone Pre-Orders
pewaukee_ironman
Enthusiast - Level 2

I replied via email to my original order confirmation yesterday checking on the status of my order.  The email was answered by a Verizon employee in their "Enterprise Solutions" group.

He said that any orders placed by 9am on 9/14 would ship by 9/21.  Orders placed by 1pm would ship by 9/26.  Orders placed after 1 pm would ship by 9/28.  Orders placed after 9/14 would ship by 10/5.

Guess what time my order was placed?  9:24am.  If he's right my phone may not ship until 9.26.  We'll see.

My order status on the Verizon website still says that I have "ordered a phone that is not in stock in their warehouse".

0 Likes
theroamingjoe2012
Enthusiast - Level 3

He wasn't necessarily correct.  As an enterprise customer, one of my orders was placed at 10:45 AM EDT.  I have a tracking number for it now.  It's on its way for delivery on the 21st.

0 Likes
theroamingjoe2012
Enthusiast - Level 3

I now have tracking numbers on all my orders for delivery tomorrow.

0 Likes
pewaukee_ironman
Enthusiast - Level 2

Black 16GB?  My order status still says "This order is for a product not currently available in our warehouses. When we receive the inventory, we will process payment and ship it immediately. You will receive notification when this occurs."

I hope this is incorrect and that it will ship within the next 24 hours.

0 Likes
alexandraeleni
Enthusiast - Level 1

So here I was freaking out because it is 9pm MST and I still didn't have an email in my inbox with the tracking number, and low and behold when I log into the account and check the order status there it is with estimated delivery by 3pm tomorrow. I have never preordered a phone before and boy was this a process filled with lots of anxiety. If only I just was patient instead of stressing out so much haha.

0 Likes
jojo122488
Enthusiast - Level 3

i finally received my tracking number at 2 AM This morning and it shows i wont get my phone until MONDAY! verizon;s customer service team better be ready for my angry early morning phone call! this is unacceptable. i orrdered at 8:30 AM the day of the release. Anyone else order after that and have delivery for today?

0 Likes
pewaukee_ironman
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered at 9:26am on Friday and my order doesn't even show a delivery date yet.  You can see my post above were our Verizon Enterprise rep advised that all orders received after 9:00 am would ship by 9/26 so I might have to wait 5 more days.  My order notification of course says it will deliver by 9/21 and I've received nothing since to change that promise.

Updated: my order status has just changed to "in process".  It looks like mine might ship today for delivery on Monday.

0 Likes