Buying the Iphone 5 through Verizon in Europe?
jcbulldogs7

I am living in Rome, Italy and I was wondering if I could buy the Verizon Iphone 5 here because I am eligible for an upgrade and don't feel like paying full price. If it is possible where would I go to do this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Buying the Iphone 5 through Verizon in Europe?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi jcbulldogs7,
Verizon only has stores based in the United States so the best method to order an upgrade will be through vzw.com. Only U.S. shipping addresses are accepted so if you have someone you trust to be able to accept your order/package then have it shipped to them and they can ship you the phone internationally. Other than travelling to the States to complete the transaction, this would be the best method to place your order. Keep in mind that upgrading the line will place it in a renewed two-year contract.  The phones are still in back order so I encourage you to place a working email address on your order so you can receive updated status on the transaction.

Thank you,
MariaC_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Buying the Iphone 5 through Verizon in Europe?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi jcbulldogs7,
Verizon only has stores based in the United States so the best method to order an upgrade will be through vzw.com. Only U.S. shipping addresses are accepted so if you have someone you trust to be able to accept your order/package then have it shipped to them and they can ship you the phone internationally. Other than travelling to the States to complete the transaction, this would be the best method to place your order. Keep in mind that upgrading the line will place it in a renewed two-year contract.  The phones are still in back order so I encourage you to place a working email address on your order so you can receive updated status on the transaction.

Thank you,
MariaC_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes