Call Waiting caller id not working
pacebecky

I just recently got an iphone 5. My call waiting caller id isn't working.

I went into settings>phone there isn't even a call waiting option. How can I get this to work?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Call Waiting caller id not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Pacebecky,

Congrats on your new iPhone 5! It's important to have a properly working device at all times. Is the caller id feature on your line? Please sign into MyVerizon http://bit.ly/xB4iTc >click on change features>select your line>locate caller id>click add>click save. This should activate the caller id on the line. Keep me posted.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
DrPam

Re: iPhone4s, current IOS.  The problem for me isn't the caller ID, it's the lack of a call-waiting setting under phone settings.  I can't turn it off or on.  If I'm receiving an incoming call, I can't dial *70 first to make sure I'm not interrupted by beeping.  I have reset the Network settings and repgrammed the phone via *228, but I have no call waiting setting under Phone>Calls

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for clarifying, DrPam. Would you like to remove call waiting completely or just on a per call basis? I apologize we we dont have a network or phone feature, like *70, to disable the call waiting per call. The only option would be to remove the Call Waiting feature completed through My Verizon. If you were to do this incoming calls would be sent to voice mail when you are already in a call. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes