Call waiting caller ID not working!
skaiser225
Enthusiast - Level 1

Call waiting caller ID is not working.  I hear a tone that a call is coming in but there is no option to switch calls or see the caller. What can I do?  I had no problems with my droid and the account has not changed.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Call waiting caller ID not working!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
skaiser225, we don't want this to be an ongoing problem for you! Have you powered your device off/on since this issue started? Are you currently internationally traveling or is your device roaming?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Samowry

I have this same problem and have for months. I've spent hours with Verizon and Samsung (I've got a Galaxy S5). I keep hoping there is a software fix coming, but nothing so far. I've done every turn on/off thing imaginable. I even got a replacement phone (cracked screen) and the problem persists. I think it has to be a Verizon software issue. Anyone have any luck out there?

0 Likes
bprince511

Having same issue. Even powered phone down and still not working...frustrating

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@bprince511

Allow me the opportunity to try and eliminate this frustration for you.

What model phone do you have? When did this problem begin? Are you only experiencing this Caller ID issue while you’re on an active call or is this happening with all incoming calls? Please let me know so that I can further assist.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bprince511

Not sure when the problem started. I only notice it when I am on a call. Iphone5 and not sure of anything further  about the model of phone.. (sorry)

[Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

Thank you,

Verizon Moderator

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. This email and any attached files are privileged, confidential and may contain material protected by HIPAA privacy and security rules. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and delete the original message

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bprince511, thank you for this information! I want to make sure that we get this resolved. Is your device on the most recent iOS version?

HarleyE_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes