Calls are breaking up
greendaniel33

i use my iphone for all calls for my business. i travel alot and don't have a problem except at home. No matter where i stand in my house or my yard, if I place a call, everyone on the other end can not hear me or my calls break up.

The corporate office is in PA and i live in NC. So I can call the office in Pa, and the person says they can not hear me. If I call in on a conference line the same problem. Alot of status and breaking up.

My clients are frustrated. I use to have a business phone with AT&T and didn't have an issue. I am wondering if its just Verizon in this area. I have had the problem even when I had a blackberry so i don't think it's the phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Calls are breaking up
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Greendaniel33,

We want you to have the best service at all times! What zipcode is your home in? When did the issue start, and are any other VZW users experiencing this issue in your home?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
greendaniel33

Actually it started year ago. I had to switch one phone to AT&T in order for my calls to be clear. I was speaking w my boss yesterday and he said I sounded garble.

Zip code 27288.

I have been told by my management to get a new carrier if this is not fixed.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the details greendaniel33, and we certainly don't want you to leave. Prior to a year ago, did you have service in this same house? Were you using the same phone? There can be many factors to affect the signal inside and immediately outside a house including building structure. Was the other line you had an iPhone as well?

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes