Can I activate my device from Brazil?
alicecmmartins

when I activate my verizon iphone asks the numbers and do not own because I live in Brazil. How do I activate my device? How to request unblocking?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Activate iphone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

alicecmmartins,

We know how exciting it is to get a new phone and being eager to activate it; we'll be happy to clarify your questions. All Verizon Wireless phones are designed to work on our network; to activate your Verizon Wireless iPhone, you will need an active Verizon Wireless account and to be in the U.S. to be within our cellular service.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

alicecmmartins,

We know how exciting it is to get a new phone and being eager to activate it; we'll be happy to clarify your questions. All Verizon Wireless phones are designed to work on our network; to activate your Verizon Wireless iPhone, you will need an active Verizon Wireless account and to be in the U.S. to be within our cellular service.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
alicecmmartins

I can not go to the U.S., would I pay and send me the numbers by email so I can activate my phone it never happened, my first iphone was also purchased in the U.S. and was unable to put the Verizon activate it without problems.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for your reply, alicemmartins. I apologize for any inconvenience as we are unable to support that device while not active on our network.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes