Can I forward a text message to another iPhone user?
PJOD

Can I forward a received text message to another I phone 5s user?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: can I send a text message received to another iphone user?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a good question. I have the same phone and have forwarded messages to another iPhone user.  You simply go to the message you want to forward. If you hold down the message you'll receive 2 options: Copy and More. You can select More and then you'll get a trash can or an arrow at the bottom. To forward the message select the arrow.

DaisyP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: can I send a text message received to another iphone user?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a good question. I have the same phone and have forwarded messages to another iPhone user.  You simply go to the message you want to forward. If you hold down the message you'll receive 2 options: Copy and More. You can select More and then you'll get a trash can or an arrow at the bottom. To forward the message select the arrow.

DaisyP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes