Can I get a new device?
Sabrina_Peng

I got an iPhone 5S under 2-year contract last November, and I lost the phone last night.How much does it cost to get a new iphone5S? Can i still buy a contract phone and stay under the current contract?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: lost contract iphone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Sabrina,

We always want to help! If you did not add insurance to your line, we can look for additional options. We offer Certified Pre-Owned phones http://vz.to/17qWqGa , or we allow alternate upgrades if another line is eligible for an upgrade and has a cellphone on that line.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Yikes! I regret to learn that the device has been lost, SABRINA_PENG! Did you happen to add insurance on the device? If so, file a claim at phoneclaim.com .

Let me know if this is not an option!

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow up on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Sabrina_Peng

I am not sure if i added insurance, but most likely I don't think I did. What should I do if i didn't?

0 Likes
Sabrina_Peng

Hi, i don't think i did. what should i do then?

On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 5:33 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional response Sabrina_Peng. Unfortunately insurance can only be added within 30 days of purchase. If insurance was not selected a replacement would unfortunately not be available.

MatthewS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Sabrina,

We always want to help! If you did not add insurance to your line, we can look for additional options. We offer Certified Pre-Owned phones http://vz.to/17qWqGa , or we allow alternate upgrades if another line is eligible for an upgrade and has a cellphone on that line.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes