Can I lower the number of rings before vm picks up? It takes 10 rings to go to vm. I would like it to pick up on 2 or 3 rings.
krobb298

My phone rings 10 times before it goes to vm. I want it to pick up after 2-3 rings. I can't find how to change that.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I lower the number of rings before vm picks up? It takes 10 rings to go to vm. I would like it to pick up on 2 or 3 rings.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
This is an excellent question krobb298! The length of time a device rings, before forwarding to Voice Mail or the Caller Unavailable message, is approximately 30 seconds. This is a standard time frame and it cannot be adjusted. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: Can I lower the number of rings before vm picks up? It takes 10 rings to go to vm. I would like it to pick up on 2 or 3 rings.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
This is an excellent question krobb298! The length of time a device rings, before forwarding to Voice Mail or the Caller Unavailable message, is approximately 30 seconds. This is a standard time frame and it cannot be adjusted. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!