Can I restore deleted messages on my iPhone 5?
JANE_MILLER44
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I restore a deleted message from this morning on my iPhone 5

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: restore deleted message on my iphone5
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Losing your important messages can be a hassle, Myra. Let's see what we can do to get them back. Was there a iTunes or iCloud backup stored at any point prior to you deleting them? If so you can restore your phone from the previous back up, but if this was not done you can't restore them.

JasperM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to restore your Text Messages. Let's see how we can assist you. Were the deleted messages backed up to your iCloud before they were deleted?

YeseniaV_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Losing your important messages can be a hassle, Myra. Let's see what we can do to get them back. Was there a iTunes or iCloud backup stored at any point prior to you deleting them? If so you can restore your phone from the previous back up, but if this was not done you can't restore them.

JasperM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes