Can I use WIFI for iPhone 5s in Copenhagen and not incur fees or costs?
PKFR

Hi,

I am going to visit Copenhagen for a few days and was wondering if I can use my iPhone 5s to call, text, or use WhatsApp to the U.S. without incurring fees?  Also, can I call/text/or use WhatsApp or iMessage to someone with an international #?  Any tips are much appreciated.

Thanks!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I use WIFI for iPhone 5s in Copenhagen and not incur fees or costs?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Airplane mode and then turn on the wifi radio.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Airplane mode and then turn on the wifi radio.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want you to enjoy your trip to Copenhagen and stay in touch with friends and family in the USA, PKFR. You will be able to use WhatsApp application without incurring any international charges if you connect to WiFi networks and keep Airplane mode enabled at all times during your trip. If you want to use cellular networks during your trip, please confirm international plan options and rates by entering all destinations of your trip at this link: http://spr.ly/6588D8NzM

AntonioC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes