Can I use my iPhone 5S in Europe with the global services? Am I exposed to extra roaming charges?
EdsPlace

I am also traveling in the middle of a billing cycle.  Can I change my billing cycle to avoid this?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I use my iPhone 5S in Europe with the global services? Am I exposed to extra roaming charges?
Weth
Legend

Yes you can use the 5S in Europe.  It is all roaming charges and expensive.   You can't change your billing cycle, though I am not sure why you want to Change it.  Check out Verizon global information to know rates in each country you are visiting.   Just so you are clear WARNING WARNING.  If you do not know what you are doing and use your phone in foreign countries, including all the countries of Europe, you can rack up tens of thousands (YES greater than $10,000) with very little effort.  Unless you know what you are doing, put the phone in airplane mode, and only then turn wifi on only.  

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Can I use my iPhone 5S in Europe with the global services? Am I exposed to extra roaming charges?
Weth
Legend

Yes you can use the 5S in Europe.  It is all roaming charges and expensive.   You can't change your billing cycle, though I am not sure why you want to Change it.  Check out Verizon global information to know rates in each country you are visiting.   Just so you are clear WARNING WARNING.  If you do not know what you are doing and use your phone in foreign countries, including all the countries of Europe, you can rack up tens of thousands (YES greater than $10,000) with very little effort.  Unless you know what you are doing, put the phone in airplane mode, and only then turn wifi on only.  

0 Likes