Can I view or send texts from a broken device?
astaireo

I am even unable to sign up for the Message+ feature on my desktop, because it requires a working phone to activate. It doesn't seem like I can sign up to begin receiving texts into my email inbox, either. My question is, until I get my replacement phone, how am I supposed to access my messages? And even see all the messages I've missed? I've signed up for Google Voice to take care of the calling issue -- but it seems that it should be easy for Verizon to allow me to still send and view my messages.

Please advise!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My iPhone 5c is completely broken, can I still view or send texts somehow?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You would have needed to set it up before the phone broke or wait until you get the replacement phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
astaireo

I will also add that I have tried to use the "vtext" web service but it will only allow me to send texts to people already in my contacts and when they reply, it goes to my phone and not the web application -- so I still cannot actually communicate fully with anyone on my number.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You would have needed to set it up before the phone broke or wait until you get the replacement phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes