Can Verizon Reps push ship date up personally?
kakiyama
Enthusiast - Level 2

After waiting 3 days for a confirmation email, I finally called Verizon customer service, the rep told me my order had been placed but something had gone wrong on their end with the credit check (New customer). The rep then told me to place a new order for my two iPhone's and then give him the new confirmation email, he said he would then push my deliver date back up to the original 9/21 instead of today's 10/5 date, since he did have proof that I ordered in the first 9/21 batch. Is this possible? I can't imagine he would just make this all up but I don't see how they have the ability to decide who gets the iPhone first.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can Verizon Reps push ship date up personally?
raymoyers

I had the exact same thing happen, except, it happened to me twice. I ordered at 12:30 am the first time and, according to the rep, there was an issue and the order "never made it to Verizon." Same thing the second time. I called in and told them what happened and they transferred me to Tele-Sales to place the order. The rep in the internet sales dept. told me to call her back with the confirmation number from tele-sales and she would bump my delivery date up to 09/21 since it would now say 10/05. I called back this morning and gave her the confirmation number. She told me she would change the delivery to 09/21 and that I have nothing to worry about. I'm in the same boat as you though. I find it hard to believe they can really change the date. I figure, if I get it on 09/21, then great. Otherwise, it's a bummer but at least I'll get it by 10/05.

0 Likes
kakiyama
Enthusiast - Level 2

Didn't think it was true either. But I called a second rep to confirm if this was even possible, she opened up the new order I placed and said she would push the date up, a few seconds later she said, "wait, I see this order has already been noted to be delivered by 9/21." So, I don't think my Verizon rep made it up, because the second one seemed to know what was going on. Do you know the name of the rep that you spoke with?

0 Likes
kakiyama
Enthusiast - Level 2

Raymoyers,

Have you heard anything about your iPhone being shipped yet? I hear a lot of people are receiving shipping emails but I still haven't. Beginning to think they didn't push it after all.

0 Likes