Can a sim card be repaired?
Jack5266

Having sim card failure at least once per week. How is the repaired? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can a sim card be repaired?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you replaced the SIM card yet?   Or tried the SIM card in another phone? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question! It is important to know what options are available to get your SIM card to work. We are sorry to see you are having problems. The SIM card can be changed for a new SIM. What problems are you having exactly?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a good question, Ann154. We wouldn't repair a SIM Card, though they can easily be replaced. By the tone of your question I would assume you have removed the SIM Card and replaced it already, if that is the case you'll need to make sure you replaced it properly and that you have checked the contacts on the SIM Card for any damage. We'll be happy to assist you here or you can use the online Troubleshooting Assistant at https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/phones-and-devices/troubleshooting/ 

Should you decide to replace your SIM Card we can process an order here, on the phone at 800-922-0204 or on social media. You can also get a free SIM Card from any Verizon corporate store for free, please be aware that we will need to activate that SIM Card for you on your account. 

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I wasn't the one asking if a SIM card could be repaired. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes