Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can my device with a cracked screen be replaced?
HannahMay

So the screen on my Iphone 5c has cracked and i cannot enter my passcode or even use the screen. Will verizon replace my phone or do i have to send it in and get the screen fixed?? (cracked as in there are lines up and down the screen and it doest register your touch to unlock passcode)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Cracked Iphone Screen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Yikes! Walking around with a cracked screen is not good. Allow us to help clarify HannahMay. If you have insurance on your phone, you may file an insurance claim to replace your device. To file claim click, http://bit.ly/07CrqPK If you do not have insurance, you may take the phone to an Apple Store location to replace the screen. Apple does charge to replace the screen. Unfortuntley, we do not have their pricing available.

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

Physical damage is not covered under the one year manufacturers warranty but if you have the supplement insurance it is covered by that insurance. Since it is an iPhone I would go to an Apple store and have them replace the screen. It costs about $100 but if you use supplement insurance you pay a $169 deductible and you get a refurbished iPhone not new.

So if you want your own phone go to the Apple Store

Good Luck

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Yikes! Walking around with a cracked screen is not good. Allow us to help clarify HannahMay. If you have insurance on your phone, you may file an insurance claim to replace your device. To file claim click, http://bit.ly/07CrqPK If you do not have insurance, you may take the phone to an Apple Store location to replace the screen. Apple does charge to replace the screen. Unfortuntley, we do not have their pricing available.

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes