Can my lost, active Iphone 5 still be "jailbroken"
lilfoot6

Soo I lost my Iphone 5 and calls have been made from my line since it went missing. Ive been monitoring my Verizon account. The question I really have is..

1.) if it was "jailbroken" will I see call log activity from my Verizon account still? I assume that if it is jailbroken, it would then be associated with a different line/number, so I would see nothing to my account, do I have this right??

If I can't, Ill take it as a loss and get a new phone because then that would mean i'm just paying my monthly phone bill for nothing.

But if there is a chance i would see call log activity, I would like to attempt to get the phone numbers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can my lost, active Iphone 5 still be "jailbroken"
Not applicable

Just remember, you are responsible for all charges for voice, text, and data until/unless you report the phone as lost or stolen and remove it from you account.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

I would have the phone removed from your account immediately before someone runs up a huge bill that you are responsible for.

0 Likes
JWDragair
Enthusiast - Level 3

Jailbreaking the phone shouldn't effect the call logs unless they're using data to make calls, in which case there are already apps that allow you to do so. Honestly though, it's much better to report it lost/stolen or even use iCloud to lock it remotely using the Find My iPhone option. If you've got insurance than you can get a new one easily, and even if you don't then the Find My iPhone will help you out a little bit.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Just remember, you are responsible for all charges for voice, text, and data until/unless you report the phone as lost or stolen and remove it from you account.

0 Likes