Can't make calls inside house
triky40
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can't make a call from Iphone 5 inside my house. Text/message is ok. We have three phones and they act all the same. How can I correct it?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't make calls inside house
mama23dogs
Legend

Most people have home WiFi.   But you need to have phones that can make WiFi calls.  That mean iPhone 6 or newer.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

construction of house or distance/location from cell tower.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having access to service while inside your home is very important triky40. I'm truly sorry to hear that all three of your devices are having trouble. Let's take a look at your area and check for any issues and how you're covered. What is your zip code? How long have you had issues with service and are issues only occurring inside your home? 

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
bjbolling

I can't make calls and I have always been able to use in my house but now only text is working I have no bars and I have always had good service in house

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for being a loyal customer and giving us the opportunity to help, bjbolling. Many factors outside of Verizon’s control can contribute to indoor performance even in cases where you may have had service in the past. 

Is this still an issue for you or is service working at home now? Does the phone actually say "No Service" in the upper corner? Which device are you using? Are there other Verizon phones in the house that are experiencing the same thing? 

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes