Cannot access my iPhone 5 order using the Order Number provided
dlim899
Enthusiast - Level 2

I placed my order around 12:40am 9/14. I received a confirmation email with a confirmation number and an order number. It also showed a delivery date of 9/21. Till today, when I try to check the status of my order, system replied something like, "Order Number was not found......" tried many times, double checked, tripple checked the order number, all return the same message.

Anyone ordered through Verizon Wireless Online and experiencing the same thing?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot access my iPhone 5 order using the Order Number provided
IAGRRE
Enthusiast - Level 2

That happend to me at first then I used this link: https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do (Use the Confirmation Number)

dlim899
Enthusiast - Level 2

That works.....but so far no new updates....just returned order received. No other info. Guess I will have to wait.

sirguynate
Enthusiast - Level 2

Don't worry about it -- there is no way we are getting our phones on the first wave of shipments, as long as its in the system somewhere.

Part of me wants to cancel my order at VZW and order it from apple..........

0 Likes
DJDET

I had the same problem.  Although it asks for the order number, put in the preorder confirmation number.  It actually says to do that on the check your status screen.  Also, after many unsuccessful tries, I finally put in my last name in all caps, and it finally went through.  Hope that works for you.

0 Likes