Cannot get e-mail
Katpb

Yesterday all my e-mail accounts connected to my iPhone5 were working fine.  Today I am receiving the "Cannot Get Mail, the connection to the server failed".  I tried re-setting my wifi connection but that didn't help.  Any suggestions?  (I also cannot retrieve e-mail from my iTouch which also was working fine yesterday)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot get e-mail
jmart61

I have exactly same problem

0 Likes
Flyzby

I have this problem also.  Worked fine for a couple of weeks and suddenly yesterday would not get Hotmail.  "Cannot connect to server" is all I get.  I tried deleting the account, then turning the phone off for a minute, then adding the account.  It went through the "verification" process fine, but then said it couldn't connect to server.  Very frustrating.

0 Likes
EvilDemonDevilDog

MSN has been having Hotmail problems for a couple days.  I can access it through the MSN mobile browser and signing into Hotmail, but the MAIL button gives me the server error as well.  I've tried deleting and reestablishing.  I am hoping the problem will remedy when MSN gets their issues resolved.  See the status update here.  https://status.live.com/detail/hotmail

0 Likes
guptas4

started having the problem this morning

0 Likes
Katpb

I guess MSN got it together - my e-mail was back this morning.  Thanks!

0 Likes
Flyzby

Did you do anything?  Or did the service just come back?  Mine is still out.

0 Likes
jmart61

I am still without also.

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator Please remove signature information when replying via email.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Please don't post your personal info. on this public forum.

0 Likes
JMac60

I have the same problem ... and it is on a 4S, not a 5.

0 Likes