Re: Cannot get e-mail
Flyzby

I guess you're right, EvilDemonDevilDog.  After 3 days my service has suddenly come back.  I guess it's just a matter of waiting for MSN.

0 Likes
shanny3821

Mine is doing the same thing.  Waiting for very important emails and now need to stay by a computer... arg

0 Likes
EvilDemonDevilDog

Glad to hear.  Mine is still in the dumps!

I find it interesting that the MSN Hotmail status says it is running normally, but if you go to the Sign In button in the upper far right and log in, it then tells you, well, not exactly, maybe tomorrow.  So i will keep typing in my login and and password on MSN mobile to check e mail.  I just miss my hit one button world.

0 Likes
EvilDemonDevilDog

Hotmail

There's a problem with Hotmail right now.

Details

Problem

Hotmail is working for all web users and POP-based accounts. Some mobile device users relying on EAS (Active Sync) may see problems accessing their email, calendar and contacts. We are working to restore their access. Jan 08 1:18 PM

Updates

Fixing the problem is taking longer than we hoped. We'll provide an update by Jan 11 12:00 PM. We apologize for the lengthy interruption in service. Jan 10 12:05 PM

https://status.live.com/detail/hotmail

For those of you who might be interested - the link will tell you it is fine - sign in and you get the more detailed update message...might as well bring back dial up while we are at it (loading screens were such fun).

0 Likes
EvilDemonDevilDog

have you tried accessing MSN direct via safari or another browser and then going to Hotmail?  I've been able to get Hotmail via those routes, just cannot use the MAIL button on the i phone.

0 Likes