Cell service stinks!!!!!!!! Good bye Verizon?
RandyWatson13s

I have been a Verizon customer for several years now and have always been happy with my service. I moved to GA about two years ago and all my
problems started. I never had an issue with dropped calls or losing service but it appears that Verizon has little presence in my area (despite their claims).
My area code is 30028 and when I first moved service was ok. In the last few months I can't even make a call anywhere in my house, on my deck or anywhere in my neighborhood. Texting work fine but I need to make calls. If not I need to dump Verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Cell service stinks!!!!!!!! Good bye Verizon?
CHRISTYSEARLES
Enthusiast - Level 1

BEING FROM ALABAMA I DO UNDERSTAND YOUR ISSUE. IVE ALWAYS SAID THATS THE BEAUTY OF SOUTHERN LIVING...... PEACEFUL ACTUALLY NOT GETTING SERVICE. SORRY YOU ARENT GETTING SERVICE YOU NEED. I MYSELF ALWAYS ENJOYED IT.

0 Likes
Re: Cell service stinks!!!!!!!! Good bye Verizon?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello RandyWatson13s,
Your loyalty is appreciated and we definitely want you to experience great service. Is the issue happening indoors or outdoors? Is it everywhere in 30028 or just your home? Do you also experience difficulties with data? Please share more details so we can better assist.

DaisyP_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes