Cellular data not working
Gbinlv
Enthusiast - Level 1

IPhone 5s Verizon network changing to Straight Talk!  I cannot get cellular data to work! New SIM card  doesn't change the cellular network  settings and cannot edit because Verizon has it hidden?  Any solutions ?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Cellular data not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get your device up and running. How long has this been going on for? Have you turned the device off and then back on? Can you make calls and text?

CarleyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

Gbinlv
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes the phones working you can make calls!  You can send text and receive.  I can also send pictures and receive pictures.  But there's no cellular network!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to get this mystery solved. Are you on WiFi? What ZIP Code are you experiencing this in?

CarleyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
mrawlings
Enthusiast - Level 2

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's make sure we're on the same page, mrawlings. Are you having issues with our service, or Straight Talk?

DanielK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes