Contract
Cuban41

So i need to renew my contract, if i sign for a 2 year contract do i get a phone at the discounted price?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Contract
JamieFarFromHome
Enthusiast - Level 1

If your contract is not for an unlimited data plan, you can get a new phone for the 2 Year Contract price ($299, $399, or $499).  If you are trying to keep an unlimited data plan, you have to pay full retail for the phone.  Verizon REALLY wants people to use the shared data plans.  🙂

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

You don't have to renew your contract if you're happy with your current phone. You can go month to month for as long as you want. But yes, the one benefit of resigning is getting a subsidized phone. As JamieFarFromHome said, you will lose unlimited if you upgrade, but can keep it if you buy a phone off contract and activate it on your line.

0 Likes
Cuban41

I don't have an unlimited plan but i was just wondering if i could get the

IPHONE 5 for the dsicounted price by renewing my contract..?

0 Likes
JamieFarFromHome
Enthusiast - Level 1

Oh - I think I understand.

If you are at the end of your contract, you can get a new iPhone 5 at the subsidized price by signing a new 2 year contract.  I hadn't thought of doing it the way SydneyK described, but that would certainly work as well.  🙂

0 Likes
Cuban41

Sounds good, thank you...

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 10:26 AM, JamieFarFromHome <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Cuban41!

The iPhone 5 is an excellent choice! You have great taste in technology! You can order the device online or in a store, which ever is easiest for you! You can check all the information right here: http://bit.ly/pn4o6I. Don't hesitate to reply if you have more questions for us.

Thanks!
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes