Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Customer service???? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!
chrisu7582

Ive been on the phone for a total of 1 hour and 20 minutes and I have yet to talk to someone who can help me. I have been on hold for over an hour today and am fed up with this junk. Someone, please help me get this straightened out!!

Got 2 iphone5c's for what was said to be free on a bill charge on the internet, only to get charged $99 for them. Now I am stuck with a $438 bill and called the local Verizon store and they said to call customer service. MISTAKE.. talked to 5 people and kept getting put on hold! Also the local store said that since I updated from BASIC phones I should not be charged the $30 upgrade fee per phone either. Please Verizon, do something about this and get these charges off my bill!!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Customer service???? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!
jroeder

You have been on hold for an hour and 20 minutes? It's not that they aren't helping you, you just don't like the answer.

I have never seen a free iPhone 5C on the Verizon website. They have been $99.99 for a while now and the upgrade fees are because you upgraded........

I have a feeling the reps you have talked to won't give you the credits you want, so you feel like you aren't being helped.

They won't give them to you because they are valid and correct charges.

You can call and make payment arrangements with them but that's your best bet.

Good Luck Smiley Happy

0 Likes
chrisu7582

Thanks for the reply. It wasnt that they were not giving me the credits and I was mad about it,it was that no one, and I mean NO ONE, even tried to help me. They kept putting me on hold and then another person would pick up and I would explain to them what was going on and then they would say "Ok, just hold a minute and let me transfer you to someone who can help you". It was ridiculous.

On the bright side of things:

Finally talked to a sweet lady named Tarsha, who actually tried to help me. She seen what was going on and said the credit should show up on the next bill!

Jroeder, J

Just for info bud, the iphone 5c is free right now!!!Apparently you just didnt look good enough, but thanks for comments about something you knew absolutely nothing about!!!

Verizon.JPG

0 Likes
jroeder

For some reason when I go to that page: http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/device/smartphone/iphone-5c

It does not show me what you show in your picture.

Why would they advertise a free iPhone 4s and also offer the iPhone 5c for free?

If your link to the page that shows that you get a $100 bill credit is different then the link I posted, can you please paste it for me.

It is good information to know.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

chrisu7582,

We apologize this page is not displaying the $100 bill credit. Keep in mind this credit only applies to new lines of activation. If you vist our page at http://vz.to/1l7c3Gn at the top of the page on the red banner you should see $100 Bill Credit in white letters. Please let us know if you can view this.

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
chrisu7582

https://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/device/smartphone/iphone-5c-blue-16gb?selectedContractTerm=2

Here is the link that has it.

I tried to look at it with my iphone but it would not pull it up. I had to get on my laptop to find it.

0 Likes