Re: Data overage iPhone five
Mcgugan1975

Again after trouble for two months now I have tried every single thing tech has suggested all of you have suggested. There is now more trouble shooting to do at this point.. It's a phone issue. It has to be at this point. Two months of trouble shooting with the company as well as this forum I'm done.. I'm tech savvy and know I have done everything I can at this point. I wouldn't have posted anything but at this point I'm at a loss. And yes I think after troubleshooting that long and no one can seem to figure out why including all the suggestions here as well as verizon and apple.. I believe its time for a replacement at this point. Wouldn't you think

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Not applicable

I agree its all been done if what you are stating is factual.

I was wondering if you have a friend or relative with the same device? have both phones sit side by side and see if there is same or like activity on each device. It may even work without having like devices. At least you would positively know its your device and not Verizons network.

But you may feel better and save money with a different device.

Good Luck

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Mcgugan1975,

Thank you for all the troubleshooting you have done so far. We are eager to help. I am sorry about the delay in responding. We do our best to respond as fast as possbile. Have you by chance checked to make sure there is not an email stuck in the draft folder of the sent outbox? Also, are you only getting the alerts or are you actually verifying this is being used on your bill? Keep us posted.

Thanks, BobbyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Mcgugan1975

I have already done all the troubleshooting there is to do and yes I have

verified I was billed for it. I have had to call the last few months to add

more data to the plan which I am not happy about. Is there a more direct

contact I can speak to instead of continuing to be on this forum?? I have

already spoke with customer service and tech..No one can figure this out!!

I need someone I can email directly please have someone fix this or replace

the phone. I don't want to have to deal with this for a 3rd month

Thanks

Roy

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 1:13 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
Not applicable

Go into the Verizon corporate store and tell them you want them to replace the phone under warranty.

However the phone you receive will be a refurbished phone which may have more problems than what you are going through.

Go to an Apple store and they will serve you under the warranty and if under 30 days you can get it replaced under Apple Care so Verizon at this point is really not an option. Go to http://www.apple.com and use the Apple Care program. Might be a good idea to purchase the full Apple Care so you can use that instead of verizon.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Mcgugan1975

Thanks for the info but I am waiting on someone from Verizon to get back to

me as they are the one charging me for the Data and not Apple but thanks

for your input

0 Likes
Not applicable

I guess you are not getting my gist. Verizon is not going to call you back. Read the threads here and its yet another ploy to just stall and placate the customer.

http://www.apple.com/support/products/iphone.html

Just listen to me and have them replace your phone with a brand new one. They may know of the issues you are trying to get help with. What can you lose?

0 Likes
Mcgugan1975

Ahhhh gotcha

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes