Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data usage extremely high ; Verizon can't explain why?
Diphone2014

Has anyone else seen an explosion of data usage to an Iphone 5 versus an Iphone 4 with no change in day to day usage of the phone? It's been ridiculous and no one seems to be able to help.  I have called Verizon so many times, and they can't even come up with an answer why iPhone 5 is using so much data compare to iPhone 4. Very unprofessional supervisor I spoke to today, she was very rude and telling me how to control my family's data online. She told me she can't analyze the Data usage, but I have to go online and do it. I told her I don't work for Verizon, so I asked her to analyze my account. She declined. Customer service at Verizon is very unhelpful. I am very frustrated with the data usage that Verizon can't explain what is going on, but charges me more for data usage every month.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Data usage extremely high ; Verizon can't explain why?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This is not the experience we want you to have Diphone2014.I'm sorry your data usage increased. You went from a 3g device to a 4g device which is much faster than your previous phone. Do you use wifi when available? this will help prevent excessive data usage.

KinquanaH_VZW
follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes