Deleting photo albums from Apple iPhone 5c
leubanks

How can I delete photos from an album on my Apple iPhone 5c, or delete the entire album?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Deleting photo albums from Apple iPhone 5c
mama23dogs
Legend

What you are describing is synced albums.

To remove them, you have to uncheck them in iTunes and sync your pictures with iTunes so they are removed. (Un-sync)

It's the same process to remove songs or other content from your iPhone.  Deselect, then sync to the phone.

View solution in original post

mama23dogs
Legend

TO delete a photo from an album:

tap select

tap on photos you want to delete.

tap trash can.

to delete an Album:

tap edit

tap x to delete album.

0 Likes
leubanks

These photo albums were downloaded from my computer. My iPhone will not let me edit them.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to ensure you receive the assistance needed. What happens when you attempt to delete the album?

YosefT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
leubanks

The albums were downloaded from my computer. When I try to delete an album and select photos to delete, it says "This photo is not editable." My only option is to duplicate and edit a copy.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

What you are describing is synced albums.

To remove them, you have to uncheck them in iTunes and sync your pictures with iTunes so they are removed. (Un-sync)

It's the same process to remove songs or other content from your iPhone.  Deselect, then sync to the phone.