Does Verizon not have any decent refurbished 5c's in their inventory? About a year ago I purchased a 5c and about a month ago the phone stopped receiving any sort of cell phone signal. I replaced the SIM but to no avail and the local store ordered a "like
egb1980

Does Verizon not have any decent refurbished 5c's in their inventory? About a year ago I purchased a 5c and about a month ago the phone stopped receiving any sort of cell phone signal. I replaced the SIM but to no avail and the local store ordered a "like new" refurbished phone - I thought that was awesome but the phone came in the ringer didn't work which meant the speaker didn't work as well. I took this one back to the store and the nice clerk ordered another "like new" replacement and the phone came in and the home button is very sticky and takes several times of pressing down on it to make it work. It feels as though it may have been broken at some point. I think either the 100 point inspection needs to be upgraded or Verizon's standards need to be higher when inspecting these phones if they are going to advertise them as "like new."

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Does Verizon not have any decent refurbished 5c's in their inventory? About a year ago I purchased a 5c and about a month ago the phone stopped receiving any sort of cell phone signal. I replaced the SIM but to no avail and the local store ordered a "
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Did the 3rd phone work? I once had to receive 7 different replacements before I got a working one, but that one shortly went out and they finally had to upgrade me to the next model. Unfortunately refurbished is what you get and it does on occasion take a number of tries before you get one that was worked on by someone who knew what they were doing. 

0 Likes