Does the iPhone5 have a "Trusted Bluetooth Device" setting?
bfrasure

My system administrator is enforcing a PIN screen lock policy.  My droid has a "Trusted Bluetooth Device" setting which unlocks the phone automatically when within range of a paired device.  Does the iPhone5 with iOS7.1 have a similar option?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Does my iOS7.1 iPhone5 have a "Trusted Bluetooth Device" setting like my Droid Maxx does?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello bfrasure,

It is very convenient to be able to use the trusted devices feature on your previous phone. This is a software for Motorola devices to allow the phone connect to trusted Bluetooth devices. At this time, this is not available with the iPhone, however, there may be third party applications that function similar to the trusted devices feature. If you decide to download a third party application, please be sure to read reviews to understand how it may affect your device.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Does my iOS7.1 iPhone5 have a "Trusted Bluetooth Device" setting like my Droid Maxx does?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello bfrasure,

It is very convenient to be able to use the trusted devices feature on your previous phone. This is a software for Motorola devices to allow the phone connect to trusted Bluetooth devices. At this time, this is not available with the iPhone, however, there may be third party applications that function similar to the trusted devices feature. If you decide to download a third party application, please be sure to read reviews to understand how it may affect your device.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes