Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Download all photos at once from Verizon Cloud?
seannydeez

The verizon cloud app was able to upload all my photos in one shot from my iPhone 4s and not I am trying to download them all from verizon cloud to my iPhone 5s but can't seem to figure out how to download more than one photo at a time. I click edit and select a photo, but as soon as I select more than one the download button is unclickable. I have searched posts and it seems to be a common issue, but I haven't seen a solution. Seem to me that if the app can upload everything at once it should be able to download everything at once. I find the app to be a total failure if this is really the case.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Download all photos at once from Verizon Cloud?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi seannydeez,

I am sorry you're having issues with not being able to select more than one pic at a time. I would suggest using ICloud as opposed Verizon Cloud for the download http://tiny.cc/g8sp8w. I apologize but I am not sure of a 3rd party app that can do everything at once.

Edwin_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes