Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dropped Calls on Iphone 5 for long (Hour +) Calls
MagnumJoe

I generally have good service, but if I am on a conference call that last longer than an hour, the call will randomly drop. Usually around the 2 hour mark but sometimes more or less. The phone is not moving anywhere(Just sitting on a desk), I  have full bars/ coverage (urban area), and I have no problem dialing back in. I've yet to have a call drop under an hour of being on or even dialing back in. Is there some sort of time limit Verizon has that if you are on to long it will kick you off the network? I've had no problem with other carriers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dropped Calls on Iphone 5 for long (Hour +) Calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

MagnumJoe Keeping calls going, especially in the business world, is pivotal. When did this start happening? What zip code are you in? What can you tell me about the lay-out of the building you are calling from (dense concrete walls, brick, deep inside building)? Do you connect to WiFi (it helps strengthen call signal)?
JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes