Emails malfunction
stephn5015

HI! I am unable to receive my emails on my primary account. How do I fix this? I received a bunch of *alert notifications*  saying my emails were undeliverable. Please advise! Thanks

Stephanie

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Emails malfunction
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried removing the account from the phone and adding it back again?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

stephn5015,

Help is here! Making sure you are able to receive emails is pretty important. I know I rely on emails every day. When did this problem start to happen? Since you are receiving an alert saying your emails are undeiverable, does that mean you are not able to send any either? What make & model phone do you have?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

Your storage may be full in your phone which will also prevent you from taking photos or receiving certain types of text messages.

Depending on the kind of phone you have this can be a simple fix with an SD card.

Give a little more info

0 Likes
stephn5015

HI, I am able to send emails, just not receive some of them. My phone is an iPhone 5s, I do have issues with the camera working sometimes

Stephanie

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
stephn5015

Hi, yes the camera sometimes does not work , however I can send/ receive text messages.

Stephanie

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional information, Stephn5015. We definitely want to make sure you can use all features of your phone. Let’s continue to look into this. Any damage to the phone? Any recent changes to your email? Please tell us more about what happens when you try to use your camera.

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
stephn5015

HI, no damage, no changes. My camera is temperamental sometimes I can take a photo and not a selfie, sometimes a selfie but no photo.

I don't know, maybe I need a new phone.

Stephanie

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let’s get your iPhone 5 back up and running, stephn5015. Managing your email is a top priority. Let’s fix it so you can send and receive. First, I agree with Ann154 of removing your email and adding it back. Here is how to do that. http://vz.to/2i5yYVb
As for your camera acting up, you should be able to take pictures at anytime. I think, that mflandshark, is on the right track with having a storage issue. Have you tried to restore your phone to iTunes yet? This would back up everything on your phone and give you more space on your device. Here is how: http://vz.to/2dDp2ov

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes