Estimated ship date 10/26
mspencer2011
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered my phone on september 28th online through verizons site... I ordered the 16gb WHITE I have seen where someone that ordered the day before me with the same ship date received there phone today. Has anyone else received it? If so did you order white or black?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Estimated ship date 10/26
lo237
Enthusiast - Level 3

I also ordered a white 16gb on the 28th. No word yet. Just trying to remain patient and hopeful it comes soon!

0 Likes
chones
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered a 32gb white online on 10/5.  Saw a debit from my CC yesterday and received a notification that it had shipped today (w/ tracking #) and will arrive on 10/16 --- I originally had a 10/26 shipment date.  I'm guessing that the 16gb is most popular and that there may be slightly more availability for the higher gig/more expensive phones?  Hope you get yours soon!

berry100
Enthusiast - Level 3

I also ordered on oct,5th with oct 26 ship date but nothing has changed , hopefully soon.

0 Likes
hip_hop_says
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah, i was originally told, in-store,  november 2nd (on 10/5) for an estimated ship date but when I noted i wanted a 32gb version .... they told me the estimated date would be 10/26. I ordered a 32gb (black) version on a sunday (10/6) before the columbus day holiday and it's already enroute and i am slated to get it on tuesday (10/6). i think the supply 'crunch' is more for the 16gb versions and the 32/64gb versions are shipping 'early'.

0 Likes