Expected shipdate now missing on Order Status?!
bkral

When using https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do

My estimated ship date is now empty, has this happened to anybody else?

Order placed in first 3 min of pre-order, so I'd imagine I'm in one of the first Verizon batches. (Also, heard of people getting tracking numbers for verizon phones.)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Expected shipdate now missing on Order Status?!
mcjake333
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes, it means that it has moved to a new stage.  If you check your credit card you should see a "pending" charge which means it will ship soon. This is a good thing.

You will also notice that there is no more option to cancel your order.  Which again, means that your order is shipping soon.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ashenfang
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yep, I just checked and the date is missing on both orders. Although I also noticed that the status changed from "Your order is processing" to "Your order has been sent for processing". My only guess is that the date will re-propagate once it has shipped.

0 Likes
mcjake333
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes, it means that it has moved to a new stage.  If you check your credit card you should see a "pending" charge which means it will ship soon. This is a good thing.

You will also notice that there is no more option to cancel your order.  Which again, means that your order is shipping soon.

0 Likes
bkral

Man, I really can't wait for this phone. I can't wait to throw my RAZR MAXX

into a wall and pee on the remains.

0 Likes