Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Expected shipdate now missing on Order Status?!
bkral

When using https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do

My estimated ship date is now empty, has this happened to anybody else?

Order placed in first 3 min of pre-order, so I'd imagine I'm in one of the first Verizon batches. (Also, heard of people getting tracking numbers for verizon phones.)

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Expected shipdate now missing on Order Status?!
mcjake333
Novice

Yes, it means that it has moved to a new stage.  If you check your credit card you should see a "pending" charge which means it will ship soon. This is a good thing.

You will also notice that there is no more option to cancel your order.  Which again, means that your order is shipping soon.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ashenfang

Yep, I just checked and the date is missing on both orders. Although I also noticed that the status changed from "Your order is processing" to "Your order has been sent for processing". My only guess is that the date will re-propagate once it has shipped.

0 Likes
mcjake333
Novice

Yes, it means that it has moved to a new stage.  If you check your credit card you should see a "pending" charge which means it will ship soon. This is a good thing.

You will also notice that there is no more option to cancel your order.  Which again, means that your order is shipping soon.

0 Likes
bkral

Man, I really can't wait for this phone. I can't wait to throw my RAZR MAXX

into a wall and pee on the remains.

0 Likes