Failed calls and breaking up
Op82

My wife's phone is having trouble for a couple weeks now. Her voice is breaking up and sometimes the call stops. She says that she also has trouble hearing what people say.

Our ZIP code: 20176.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Failed calls and breaking up
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to read that you're wife is having issues with her device. Have there been any changes to the device before this issue started? Does this happen everywhere? 

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes
Op82

No change of device.

If think the issue is still there even if I am outside.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to stay connected. Does this happen on every call? What is the make and model of her device?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
Joey_m_

I'm having this same issue... on a call and suddenly the other person can't hear me or my call fails.  I was getting "Wifi disconnected" messages, so I turned off the wifi call option, but that does not seem to help. I'm usually on a bluetooth headset, but when it cuts out, it doesn't matter if I switch to speaker or regular, the other person still cannot hear me.  Normally after rebooting the phone, I can call them back, but not sure if the rebooting ACTUALLY helps or if that's just a coincidence.

0 Likes
victory01

And the vzw endless questions about your phone.  Mine is doing the same thing here in Ohio and works horrible.  Both my "older" phones that I'm sure vzw and apple want to me upgrade for $1000 each. 

Stop the blame game and provide the service.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Joey_m_, I rely on my phone constantly so having difficulties with my calls is very alarming. I will be more than happy to assist. Please share with me have you notice this after anything new has been done to the device (software update, new app installed, etc)? Also, confirm for me how long have you had this issue?

RodneyM_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

victory01, we only want you to have the working service you rely on at the end of the day. Is there an intersection and city you can provide please? Do you have Wi-Fi at your home location?

AlanS_VZW

0 Likes
karenconners

I have same problem my zip code 32053

0 Likes
karenconners

Yes out going and incoming

Zip code 32053

0 Likes