False information regarding 5s
Marcy1225

Several other people who ordered around the same time as me (12:14 am) received a confirmation email that their phone was shipped. I had hadn't received anything so I called customer service to follow up around 2:00 pm today. They stated it was shipping today. Then, I receive an email at 7:40 pm stating it was backed order! Why the different information? I could deal with the fact that they are in high demand and it got delayed but, I don't take being lied to very lightly. I have been loyal to Verizon for nearly 10 years. I called once I received the email and they was nothing anyone could do, no customer accommodation. I understand they can't magically produce the phone and ship it out but, I would have appreciated at the very least a credit for the upgrade. Very disappointed!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: False information regarding 5s
IPapa
Enthusiast - Level 2

Tell them to read there own website.

World-Class Service and Support

Expect the best customer service at every turn from our employees. For your immediate needs, our team of certified wireless experts are ready to help via Web, live chat, and phone, 24/7. Or visit a Verizon Wireless store near you.

After being hung up on in both chat and phone call. This has become a joke.

0 Likes