FedEx removed my expected delivery date
teddywk
Enthusiast - Level 1

So, my iPhone was picked up last night at 1:33am in West Chester, PA, and FedEx had the estimated delivery date as Sep 20, 2012 3pm.  However, after 3pm today, the removed the estimated delivery date.  It was shipped standard overnight from West Chester, PA to me in Dunwoody, Ga. 

Does anyone know if it's possible for a shipment to make it to me in that amount of time with standard overnight?

I think Verizon may have stopped them from delivering it.

I was hoping mine would slip through!

Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: FedEx removed my expected delivery date
teddywk
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yep, now FedEx says it left the origin facility in Coatesville, PA at 3 pm today. I'm definitely leaving work tomorrow early enough to get to my apartment complex's office before it closes.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
TomCat03
Contributor - Level 3

Pay no attention to the estimated delivery date if it is/was earlier than 9/21. Regardless of whether it's standard overnight, priority overnight, etc, Verizon won't release the hounds until later tonight to begin making their journey to destinations. They have been shifting trucks and packages all over the place getting them all lined up so hopefully none are delivered early. if you have a tracking and a reference number is showing as well as multiple scans you should be good to go for delivery tomorrow.

0 Likes
heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

i had a deliver date of 9/19/12 @3pm up until about 1am this morning then mine disappeared. i would pay no attention that, if it has shipped you will get it tomorrow

0 Likes
teddywk
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yep, now FedEx says it left the origin facility in Coatesville, PA at 3 pm today. I'm definitely leaving work tomorrow early enough to get to my apartment complex's office before it closes.

0 Likes