Fedex Update!
Hkjanson

I usually refresh my fedex tracking for my iphone 5 every hour or so and I just refreshed it to find it with a new update on my package:

On Schedule

Initiated

Picked up

In transit

Delivered

At local FedEx facility

ELIZABETH, NJ

Shipment Dates

Ship date

Sep 18, 2012

Estimated delivery

Sep 21, 2012 by 3:00 PM

Service type

Standard Overnight - Indirect Signature Required

Sep 19, 2012 1:40 AM

At local FedEx facility

ELIZABETH, NJ

Sep 18, 2012 1:57 PM

Left FedEx origin facility

COATESVILLE, PA

Sep 18, 2012 1:28 AM

Picked up

WEST CHESTER, PA

Future delivery requested

- Does anyone else have this? And s there a chance of a possible delivery tomorrow seeing its at my local facility?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Fedex Update!
heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

mine says the same thing but with a delivery date of today (19th) but who knows if they will actually deliver it

0 Likes
pbrady325
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine says that also. Elizabeth as the local. But says 21 st

0 Likes
bluegrasslass

So if the FedX tracker says 'Future Delivery Requested' can one request that be cancelled and the package released for transit now? Anyone know? I didn't see an option on FedX's site but others are more savvy!

0 Likes
danmat13

Mine says the same thing! I noticed it last night...I am really hoping I get it before the 21st....Im getting married Friday so I want the sweet camera for my honeymoon!

0 Likes
TomCat03
Contributor - Level 3

Mine also has the same path as yours. My guess is since FedEx seems to only be relocating shipments a short distance each day they are shifting iphones around to a few central distributions to shipping destinations and they will release them tomorrow afternoon/evening for overnight next day delivery to everyone.

0 Likes
danmat13

You are probably right (but I hope you are wrong!)

0 Likes
mikechado
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered my phone on 9/14; 8:02am confirmation email.

I'm assuming that because I currently don't have a tracking number right now, I must not be getting the phone on the 21st...

This is bad news of course and I am hoping that someone will provide me with any information that refutes my claim haha

Screen Shot 2012-09-19 at 9.16.50 AM.png

That's what I've got on my Order Status page. No courier, and no ship date. But the order will "Ship by 9/21"? Confusing as hell.

0 Likes
appletime

@mikechado, make sure you confirmed your purchase. I went online last friday ordered it and got a comfirmation number and thought I was done. The money didnt come out and my verizon showed the same thing, so I called. I was informed the primary line on my account should have recieved a text asking to confirm the purchase and after doing that I finally got debited for the purchase and my verizon now shows a tracking number and that the courier is fedex and a ship date.

0 Likes
appletime

If your order shows "FUTURE DELIVERY" then no you should not recieve your phone before friday, this is because they know the phone isnt released until friday. In the past they have had issues with fedex delivering phones early but out of lets just say 500,000 phones we are talking about less then maybe 20 phones. So I wouldnt get your hopes up on getting it before friday.

0 Likes