For those with an Expected Ship Date 10/26 on their iPhone 5
iPhoneNerd
Contributor - Level 1

i have recently placed an order, like 5 days ago. If you pre-ordered recently with an expected ship date of 10/26, have you received your phone yet? is that date their estimate, and some people could get theirs earlier?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: For those with an Expected Ship Date 10/26 on their iPhone 5
perez11

You probably wont get itll the 26th, or maybe a few days before, i ordered mine the 18th and my expected ship date was by the 5th which is tomarrow, i bearly got charged for the phone yesterday and got shipping confermation and il be getting mine tomarrow exactly on the 5th like it said.

0 Likes
iPhoneNerd
Contributor - Level 1

Sweet dude, yeah im wondering why they have not taking money from my debit, i guess when they ship their charge. BUt i was expecting for there to be a pending charge at least, i guess not. Enjoy, post photos if you wish.

Did u get black or white?

0 Likes
perez11

i got a white one ,

and ya they dont charge you till it ships i been anxiously waiting and waiting so im glad i get it tomarrow.

0 Likes
iPhoneNerd
Contributor - Level 1

oh okay, nice

i probably should've gotten the white one, i heard it scratches easily.

im pretty i still can change, but the fact that i just ordered Beats Studios in Black, and wanted to match ahh Smiley Sad

can you post some photos of the iphone? i havent been to the apple store and have not seeing photos other than videos.

0 Likes
todj

Ordered 2 iPhone 5 in Verizon retail store on 18th.  They billed me the same day and still no shipping info. 

0 Likes
perez11

@tofj i heard that ratail stores are lagging on the shipping more than online orders. i know people that preordered the first day for the iphone and still havnt got comfermation on shipping at all just a delay email on it.

@iphonenerd i heard the black one the scratches are more visable >.< il post some when i get it.

0 Likes
For those with an Expected Ship Date 10/26 on their iPhone 5
todj

I am switching carriers for this to  happen... or maybe not it doesn't ship tomorrow.

0 Likes
iPhoneNerd
Contributor - Level 1

problably because it was at the store, you had to swipe your card and all.

online they have your card info, but dont charge yet

@Perez11 thanks dude

0 Likes
iPhoneNerd
Contributor - Level 1

It's neithers Verizon or AT&T's fault, it is Apple fault for not having the amount of phones to give, they knew they were going to sell millions, i have they wanted to take the risk and make a few millions.

what ever carrier you switch you will tell you the same. Verizon has to wait for apple to deliver the iPhones to their warehouse